Monday, June 9, 2008

Last Days of School - lots of fun and projects galore!




The kids built a float for International Day! They wanted to support the troops and show their gratitude for the many men and women (that is why they chose pink and green camo) fighting for our freedom. Tony and the kids enjoyed every minute of the building project. They won 1st place in the float contest and brought home the game Clue for their prize! All that hard work, paid off! Tony is one great dad, we love you for always making time for us, even with your busy work and school schedule. (Gavin is sporting a black eye from a little too rough of wrestling with his brother Braxton.)

5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hooray Monique! Love the blog and I'm so excited to stay better in touch with your family. I think Olivia and Gracie would get along great!

Lisa said...

I am very impressed with the float! Way to go Tony and kids! i wish you guys lived closer so we could borrow it next year!

Sticks and Stones said...

Hey do you take custom orders? I am thinking that would make a sweet Valentine's box next year! How in the world did they do that???? Very impressive - but I wouldn't expect anything less ;)
Good Job Tony & kids too!

Scott and Elly said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! Your kids are soooo cute and have really grown up since I last saw them! That's a pretty amazing float...definitely award winning! I'm excited to keep up with you guys via your adorable blog!

Sticks and Stones said...

Good job Brinlee! That is so fun to hear about JR coming home. I can't believe it has been 2 years already! We can't wait to see you guys in Utah here in a couple of weeks! Start Packing Girl!
See you soon, we love you all.
Love the Rockwoods.